Yelton Manor Bed and Breakfast Policies
Voted "South Haven Michigan Best Bed and Breakfast" by InnTraveler Magazine, #1 in South Haven/5 Stars at Tripadvisor.com
We thank you in advance for acknowledging some contracts of doing business together,
a few essential gentilities and the logistics of arrival/departure.
Whether you choose The Yelton Manor Bed and Breakfast or The Manor Guest House for your accommodation, please note the following:
* We are open April through October.
* 50% deposit is required. Full payment is due if reservation is made within the non-cancelable period. Deposit guarantees payment for the entire reservation; late cancellation owes full fee.
* Two night minimum on weekends; three night minimum for holiday and festival weekends.
* Mastercard, VISA, American Express, personal checks and cash accepted.
* Gift certificates are available and valid for a full year after purchase.
* Deposit will be returned if cancellation is made prior to 15 days before scheduled arrival.
* 30 day cancellation deadline for holidays, festivals, special events, multiple room bookings.
* A $25 per room processing fee will be applied to all cancellations.
* We are a small inn and cancellations affect us severely. Sorry, but our policy is firm regardless of the reason for cancellation, interrupted stay or early departure.
We cannot be responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Vacation Insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events.
* Two persons per room maximum, adults only. No pets, sorry.
* The inn and gardens are for the private enjoyment of registered guests only. Please do not invite others to visit during your stay with us.
* No smoking. Guests who choose to disregard our no smoking policy will be evicted and assessed for damages, minimum $250.00.
* Regrettably, candles may be romantic, but the risk is measured on the Richter Scale. So please bring the new type of flameless variety if you want candlelight.
* Fireplaces are out of service in summer season.
* Please silence cell phones and engage calls/text/games in private rooms, not public areas. Each guest room has free wireless WiFi for phones, pads and computers. In addition, each house has a public 3rd floor "library table nook" where laptop computers are welcome.
* You are welcome to bring your own beverages, including alcohol, and snacks. Please do not deliver restaurant meals for in-house dining. Restaurant menus are available and we are happy to assist with reservations. Lunch, cocktails and snacks are always encouraged on the outdoor garden deck.
* Welcome begins at 3:00P.M. and continues until 7:00P.M.
Arrival after 7:00P.M. is not a problem. Simply call us on the phone on the day of arrival and we will give you all the information you need for independent check-in.
We cannot offer an earlier welcome, sorry. But we encourage you to park here as early as 11:30AM on the day of arrival. You may want to walk to town or the beach, maybe have a picnic in the garden. Feel free.
* 11:00A.M. This gives us the time to guarantee perfectly clean rooms for incoming guests.